Sales and Marketing-PR
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job Role :
Digital Marketing Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Digital Marketing Manager (Vietnamese Nationality Candidate Only)
Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia's most bustling cities.
Park Hyatt Saigon was renovated in 2015. As this luxury-defining project continued, Park Hyatt Saigon renovated its ballroom in 2016 and just finished restaurants and bars renovation in 2017. We just have the luxury definition for Park Lounge and Lobby in 2019 completed as well.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch - colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
At Park Hyatt Saigon, we believe our guests select our hotel because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service andunique experiences.
Currently, Park Hyatt Saigon is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. Join with Hyatt corporation to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
Job Description: Strategy and Budget Management
- To support hotel marketing by developing digital marketing and e-Commerce programs, with the primary goal being increased conversions and revenue on Hyatt.com.
- Digital marketing efforts will include: search engine marketing (including PPC and SEO), mobile marketing, display advertising, email marketing, marketing via corporate channels and assisting with strategic social media planning.
- To oversee e-Commerce activity including the strategic management of the hotel's website and apps.
Digital Marketing Responsibilities
- Overall digital and e-Commerce execution to help drive room and other related revenues (i.e. F&B, spa, meetings, etc.) for all the hotels managed.
- Maintain overall hotel digital budget and related vendor/agency relationships (i.e. Supporting billing and invoicing needs with each individual hotel)
- Assist with tracking vendor performance and escalating issues where necessary.
- ( Digital advertising , platform localization, SEO, email marketing , mini-sites if applicable, and other ancillary revenue projects , etc.)
- Manage agency and ensure PPC plans fit each individual hotel's goals and objectives as well as management of the Chain-funded media for hotels when applicable
- Ensure strategies adopted for each hotel also works amongst hotels within the region and no business-related conflicts (i.e. bidding on same keywords, etc.)
- Support on projects such as mini-site development, app development and other digital marketing initiatives at the hotels as necessary.
- Meet agencies, media partners such as Google, Yahoo, etc. if necessary) to gain insight to local best practices
- Oversee weekly/monthly reporting - analysis and reporting of PPC/SEO campaigns, etc and overall website performance for each hotel
- Collaborate with marketing communications teams to ensure SEO best practices are used where applicable especially for the hotel web site such as content management (using Hyatt's proprietary CMS tool) and traffic driving tactics and strategies to improve natural search performance and ensure content is up to date and optimized.
- Conduct keyword research with a variety of third party tools in order to identify content gaps against customer need, and share data and recommendations with internal content team
- Advise on link acquisition strategy on whom could be approached to get qualified links/contents. Conduct link acquisition research including competitive research, opportunity research, and opportunity outreach. Some direct link acquisition work will be required.
- Be the main driver to acquire and retain links on 3rd party websites, by advising and collaborating with Marketing Communications team of each hotel for opportunity reach activity
- Conduct and manage independent projects or mini-site developments with balanced guidance from Director of Digital Marketing
- Be responsible for status call to review performance reports as well as set goals and objectives with the agency.
- Be responsible for setting timelines and goals with the agency as well as ensuring the agency meets all deadlines and goals.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Ensures high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Exercises responsible behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel and Hyatt International.
- Maintains strong, professional relationships with relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organisations.
- Responds to changes in the Digital Marketing function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Receive full training from Hyatt (Hotel orientation, Leadership development, E-learning, workshop...)
- Associates Social Space (Designed by colleagues for colleagues)
- Have 2 duty meals per working shift and snack twice per week
- Be provided uniform and laundry service
- Discount 50% for F&B service at our restaurants
- Free parking at our associate parking area
- Be developed for future internal, transfer/ promotion
- Attend Associate Social Activities
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide.
- Ideally with a University degree or Master in Marketing or relevant major.
- Work experience as Digital Marketing Manager or Assistant Digital Marketing Manager preferably in advertising agency or in international luxury hotel chain.
- Preferably candidate with Digital Marketing proven records and with experience in managing many properties.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Service oriented style with professional presentation skills.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Clear concise written and refined verbal communication skills in English.