Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Asst. Marketing Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Park Hyatt Milano is a 5-star luxury hotel located in the heart of the city, overlooking the famous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and a few steps from Piazza del Duomo and the Alla Scala opera house.
The hotel has won the award for the World's Best Service, by Travel + Leisure that recognizes excellence in every component of the life of the hotel.
Park Hyatt's expansive 5-star rooms & suites, some of the most luxurious accommodation in Milan, beautifully blend authentic Italian finishes with sleek amenities and state-of-the-art technology
- Manage all Digital and Social Media Platform for Park Hyatt Milano
- Design and implement a solid social media strategy, aligned with the hotel's business objectives
- Develop a content editorial calendar and manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels, delivering and maintaining an impeccable visual aesthetic of social media feeds
- Create audiovisual, visual and written compelling content - liaising when appropriate with the relevant departments within the hotel to secure needed information.
- In collaboration with the full Sales & Marketing Team, organise and manage photoshoots and the production of paid and organic content
- Develop the most effective influencer marketing campaign and manage influencers relations (prospecting, negotiation, briefing, follow-up, monitoring, reporting).
- Monitor the hotel's social media presence and prepare periodic reports based on key performance indicators
- Manage the hotel's online reputation by responding to guest feedback on social media and other online platforms
- Attend relevant hotel events to capture live content for social media
- Identify emerging social channels and luxury trends
- Assist with Public Relation related activities when necessary Identify, manage and maintain strong relationships with local and international on-brand influencers that lead to collaborations
- Coordinate and support in the developing of high quality visual and content for direct marketing material, social media graphics, sales marketing material and hotel operational material
- Coordinate and oversee the production of existing collateral and the development of new promotional materials.
Optional but not required:
- 4/5+ years relevant professional experience in social media strategy, social media management, social media planning, and social media buying
- Driven, creative and analytical with a passion for social media and understanding of its business impact
- Artistic sensibility for luxury product.
- Eye for high-performing digital content with the ability to identify upcoming social trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English
- Excellent communication, presentation, organisational and collaborative skills
- Experience in luxury hospitality or retail industry
- Experience working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams
- Understanding of creative development process and media planning
- competency and usage of graphic design software suites
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities