Hong Kong, China
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Director of Loyalty and Corporate Marketing and Communications
The Director of Loyalty and Corporate Marketing and Communications is responsible for driving the parent brand (Hyatt) and World of Hyatt marketing strategy including but not limited to partnership marketing, member engagement and communications program which are relevant to the ASPAC markets. This role will drive the corporate and regional marketing performance (B2C), brand awareness (B2C). The individual will report to the Regional Vice President, Marketing, Communications and Loyalty, with the tight collaboration with the Chicago counterparts.
- Lead all corporate and loyalty marketing and communications efforts in the ASPAC region, working in close alignment with the Global Marketing, Loyalty and Global Communications teams in Hyatt's corporate office in Chicago and in tandem with regional team.
- In conjunction with key stakeholders in Operations, Food and Beverage, Human Resources, Sales, Development in support of Hyatt's Marketing and Loyalty objectives and implement those initiatives across ASPAC in a way that delivers measurable results.
- Guided by data, insights and industry best practices, this role will be responsible for the World of Hyatt regionalized marketing strategy such as partnership, local channel strategy, i.e., WeChat, and APP etc, with the aim of increase member engagement, enrollment and activation to our members' community
- Gather feedback about the members' expectation, operations/ colleagues' experience, owner comments.
- Partner with Global World of Hyatt, Brands, Analytics & Insights, and Field Marketing teams to drive regional-relevancy execution.
- Collaborate with the regional Loyalty Operations leader to support hotels' Loyalty goals.
- Drive and be accountable for corporate marketing and communications (B2C) campaign.
- Develop and execute regional corporate marketing and communications strategy (B2C) to further strengthen Hyatt's overall brand awareness and performance.
- Collaborate with Operations, Human Resources, Development and key functions within Commercial Services to drive Hyatt's brand awareness and preference.
- Facilitate the marketing campaign execution including but not limited to global/ regional promotions, World of Hyatt promotions, by providing communication direction and necessary assets in accordance with production timelines.
- Manage marketing media allocation for campaigns that to maximize return on ad spend. Maintain report to track allocation of funds.
- Based in Hong Kong or Shanghai
Additional Comments and Requirements
- Minimum 10 years' corporate and loyalty marketing experiences, either on the corporate or agency side in Asia Pacific (preferably with China loyalty marketing experience)
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgement, solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Strategic, collaborative, proactive, empathetic, and creative
- Agile, stimulated by challenges, and open-minded
- Fluent in English and one Asian language (preferably Chinese)
- Ability and willingness to travel
Strong communications skills are required, for constituents at all levels of the company.
Frequent international travel may be necessary.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces.
We care for people so they can be their best. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is a global hospitality company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Hyatt employs 100,000+ associates worldwide and has revenues of US 4.7B annually. Hyatt has been recognized as one of the top 100 companies to work for from 2013 to 2017.