Food and Beverage Service
London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Asst. Sales Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Event Sales Manager
Event Sales Manager
Events Sales Manager salary: £40,000 + Bonus
We are delighted to be advertising for an Event Sales Manager at Hyatt's newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening Autumn 2022 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Event Sales Manager role include
Benefits of the Event Sales Manager role include:
- Provide guidance, trainingand leadership to the Event Management team
- Strategically look at potential business opportunities and proactively engage in securing new business
- Handle Group and Event enquiries, quoting hotel information, rates and availability both verbally to clients and in writing within 24 hours as per agreed guidelines
- Conduct site inspections and meet with clients to discuss their business requirements
- Act in a professional and informative manner ensuring product and competitor knowledge is current at all times
- Conduct Competitor Analysis when required and maintaining a good working knowledge of the market place, trends, opportunities and pricing.
- Send contracts to the client on receiving confirmation of a booking, along with the company Terms & Conditions
- Ensure that all details of a booking are accurately logged in Envision and the client file is communicated accurately to the Event Management team upon handover
- Continue good working relationships with key customers, agents and regular guests i.e. emails, phone calls etc
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like theEvent Sales Manager
role for you then please apply today!