Food and Beverage Service
London, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For F&B Team Leader
F&B Team Leader
Salary: £26,000 + Service Charge (Expected to be a minimum of £500 per month)
Just some of the benefits you will enjoy as F&B Team Leader at Great Scotland Yard Hotel, part of Hyatt Hotels
What you will do as F&B Team Leader at Great Scotland Yard Hotel
- Complimentary meals on duty at our colleague restaurant, the Peelers Mess Room
- Business attire laundered complimentary
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- And lots, lots more!
About Great Scotland Yard Hotel- The Unbound Collection
- Create a fun and positive environment within the team, motivating them to be the best version of themselves.
- Be creative and think outside the box. Feel free to bring your ideas to work and find new ways of developing and improving.
- Bring your passion for hospitality to work every day so you can wow our colleagues and guests!
- Be attentive even during busy periods to ensure the team is assisted if needed and service is running smoothly, always keeping our impeccable quality of service.
Being part of Great Scotland Yard Hotel also means joining the Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries, also recognised as aUK Great Place to Work Company
Few addresses are richer in history and anecdote than our hotel; a few steps away from Covent Garden and around the corner from Trafalgar Square, Great Scotland Yard Hotel is one of the most iconic addresses in London!
Our guests enjoy a wide variety of food and beverage offerings including quirky cocktails and local craft beers in the 40 Elephants Bar, evening drinks at our Whisky Bar, Sibin, and can indulge in an Afternoon Tea with a twist in The Parlour. Next steps:
Apply today for this F&B Team Leader role and start your journey with Great Scotland Yard Hotel!