Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food & Beverage Attendant - Event Service
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences . With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, HYATT, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
You will join an energetic and passionate family of Food and Beverage Attendants who are the face of amazing Events here at Grand Hyatt Melbourne. As a member of our Event Service family, you will provide an amazing event experience to all our Guests here at Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Day to Day
Qualifications What we are looking for?
- To meet and greet all guests arriving and departing the functions / meetings
- Set up function / meeting rooms while adhere to safe manual handling practices
- To provide personalised service on a large scale
- To be able to work in a large dynamic team
- Have exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Superior customer service skills along with the capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team
- The ability to create a positive first impression
- The flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including weekends, night shifts and public holidays
- Previous Food & Beverage experienced preferred, but not necessary
- A positive attitude for customer service
- MUST have an unrestricted working Visa for Australia - no student visas
- Must have an Responsible Service of Alcohol for Victoria
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- You will be setting up and pulling down function / meeting room areas so you should be able to tolerate moderate amounts of lifting
- Must be available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during the Day.
At Grand Hyatt Melbourne, we embody our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values ofFun,Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity,
at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset - YOU! Benefits
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
How to Apply?
- Above Award wage rates
- Discounted accommodation rates for yourself as well as friends and family
- Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
- Fully laundered Australian made uniforms
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
Please click the Apply Now button. Don't forget to include a cover letter and let us know "why you're passionate about joining our team".