Food and Beverage Service
Oceanside, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Food Server Assistant- Rooftop
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Culinary team at the Rooftop Bar in The Mission Pacific Hotel. Helmed by Executive Chef Roberto Alcocer, The Rooftop Bar at Mission Pacific is North County San Diego's first rooftop dining experience. The menu focuses on Baja-inspired dishes and delicious bites to share, plus a full array of craft cocktails with original recipes from our accomplished team of mixologists .
We offer excellent benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation, sick days, new child leave and personal day
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free colleague meals during shift
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
The Food Server Assistant is responsible primarily for assisting the Food Server in serving the guest.
- 6 months to 1+ years' experience in a Food and Beverage role
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Restaurant is open Sunday - Thursday 11am-9pm, Friday & Saturday 11am-11pm.
COVID-19 Safety: Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and US Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.