Industry : Other Industry
Department : Front of House
Location : Lahaina, United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 21 Sep 2022
Job Role : Front Office Agent
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ21901
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-10-25
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Front Office team as a Front Office Agentat Kaanapali Alii Resort located in Lahaina, Maui. Not only will you be part of a rock-star team, but you'll get to be part of a company that earned the 16th spot on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!
Destination Residences Hawaii is a premier vacation rental property management company with prestigious resorts on Maui, Kauai and the Island of Hawaii: defined by people with genuine purpose, pride and sense of place. In 2019, we joined the Hyatt family. Hyatt is a global hospitality company with 20 premier brands and more than 900 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in 65 countries across six continents.
We offer excellent benefits:
• Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
• Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K with company match
• Paid Vacation, sick days, and paid holidays
• Paid meal breaks
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
Front Office associates are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of property services while establishing a positiveinitial contact with our owners and guests and ensuring that the expectations of the owners/guests are exceeded during the check-in, check-out process.
• Takes pride in a great job done
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
• Able to walk and stand throughout duration of shift
• Flexible availability in the AM & PM
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.