Front of House
Job Role :
Front Office Agent
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office Agent
The Front Office Agent is responsible for providing consistent excellent service to guests before arrival, upon arrival, and during their stay, from check-in to checkout, to create memorable and tailored experiences for all guests.
What you will be doing
- Welcome and register guests expeditiously, provide information to guests as needed, obtain identification and credit/check approval as directed by hotel policy. Verify rate and departure date. Confirm and modify information required to complete the registration process as per hotel procedures.
- Answer all guest questions accurately and resolve problems in a timely manner ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Resolve guest problems and complaints
- To actively upsell and cross sell hotel services and outlets.
- Communicate with other hotel departments to maintain a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Maintain an understanding of hotel history, services, facility information, and rates and packages.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and support team to reach goals.
- Assists others as needed and special projects, as necessary.
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or Travel & Tourism preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in a front office role.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry and have sound administrative skills.
- Strong Guest Service Skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, management, and co-workers.
- Must have a positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to work well with others in a guest and team-focused environment.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Knowledge in Opera is an advantage.
- Verbal and written English and Italian languages proficiency are required.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities