Front of House
Seattle, United States
Job Role :
Front Office Agent
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office | Assistant Front Office Manager
Join us for an incredible opportunity to be a part of our Front Office Team as an Assistant Front Office Manager. The Assistant Front Office Manager will support " A Seattle Collection ", a multi-property cluster comprised of Grand Hyatt Seattle, Hyatt at Olive 8 and Hyatt Regency Seattle.
The Assistant Front Office Manager will have oversight of the front office staff, cash control for agents, staffing needs, and guest services.Additional responsibilities may include training, staff development and scheduling.
Benefits & Perks:
As a colleague, we have you covered with awesome benefits and perks! Some of those include:
- Medical & Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Free Uniforms and Cleaning of your Uniform
- Paid Vacation, sick leave and 2 float days
- Paid Family Bonding Time
- Adoption Assistance
- Discounted parking
- Discounted Rooms at any participating Hyatt location starting on your first day of employment
- Up to 12 complimentary rooms at any participating Hyatt location after 1 year of service
- Free colleague meals during shift
When applying for a position working at a Hyatt hotel, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleagues who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 800 properties worldwide.
Hedreen Hotel Employer LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Minimum of one year previous front office supervisory experience preferred.
- Open availability - ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Great and thorough attention to detail
- Ability to stand long periods of time
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous hotel background preferred