Front of House
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Front Office & Communication Centre Host
About Hyatt Centric Melbourne:
Hyatt Centric Melbourne is positioned as a cosmopolitan hotel in a central city location, where stories of exploration and discovery are created in an ever-evolving digital world.
The hotel is active in the local community, embracing and supporting local businesses and creating unique stories around the hotel's services, facilities, and offerings.
Hyatt Centric Melbourne is the home for dynamic, energetic, and enthusiastic team catering for the curious traveler, whether in Melbourne on business or leisure.
The Role:Front Desk & Communication Host
- Ensure a seamless and efficient operation of the Front Office on a day-to-day basis. With a key focus on our guests arrival and departure experience and vibe of our lobby space.
- Handle arrival and departure reservation records & administration.
- Perform cashiering duties as required in relation to payments, charges and checking out guests.
- Assist in securing our space!Be on the lookout and watch over our guests, guest belongings, staff and hotel property.
- Keep things clean! Ensure that all public and back of house areas are maintained to a high level of cleanliness, maintenance and presentation.
- Answer our phones with a smile and coordinate our guest's needs. The key to success in this area, is keeping calm under pressure and fostering a warm and open communication with all departments in the hotel.
- Actively upsell and cross sell hotel services and outlets.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills with a strong ability to multi-task
- Superior customer service skills along with excellent service resolution skills
- The flexibility to work on a rotating 24/ roster, including public holidays
- Experience in a fast pace hotel environment is advantageous.
Hyatt Centric employees enjoy, but are not limited to;
- In house training programs and initiatives
- Flexible work; attire, hours, leave and location
- Investment in your career development through training, opportunities and mentor-ship
- Discounted and complimentary accommodation across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt