Front of House
Austin, United States
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Golf Guest Services Attendant | PART TIME
The Golf Guest Services Attendant plays a critical role in the success of the overall golf experience in the eyes of our guests and members. This person is the first and last impression of the golf operation. Superb personalized service and name recognition are of the utmost importance in providing an unparalleled golf experience. In addition, the carts, the bag drop, the staging area, the practice areas, and the surrounding grounds must be maintained at the highest standards of cleanliness.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Learn proper procedures for the position and be knowledgeable about thegolf industry and golf terminology
- Assist guests in the movement, cleaning and storage of golf equipment upon arrival and departure
- Maintain high overall cleanliness of the Cart Barn and all related work areas
- Starting and maximizing play on the golf course
- Service guests at all given opportunities, i.e. parking lot, staging area and driving range.
- This position will report to the Assistant Golf Professional.
- A valid driver's license is required with a clean driving record.
- Refined verbal communication skills are required.
- Must have an open and flexible schedule that includes: early morning, afternoon, evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be comfortable standing for the majority of an 8-10 hour shift.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in a variety of weather conditions including hot, humid, cold, windy and raining.
- Knowledgeable or an understanding of the game of golf a plus
- Prior customer service experience preferred.