Front of House
Koloa, United States
Job Role :
Food & Beverage Waiter
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Greeter - Ilima Terrace Part Time
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Ilima Terrace team as a Greeter at Grand Hyatt Kauai located in Poipu, Hawaii. Not only will you be part of a rock-star team, but you'll get to be a part of a company that earned the 16 th spot in Fortune' 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!
We offer excellent benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, sick days and personal days
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
Greeters are responsible for welcoming and creating the first impression for guests. These individuals have the ability to influence the overall restaurant experience by their interactions that include providing table accommodations and offering menu recommendations. Greeters may be the final point of contact and have the ability to ensure guest satisfaction. If you have worked as a restaurant host or restaurant hostess, your skills are invaluable to the position of Greeter at Hyatt. Your restaurant job experience will give you the tools to be successful as a restaurant Greeter at Hyatt.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and US Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Able to walk and stand throughout the duration of the shift
- Must provide full availability