Front of House
Isle of Palms, United States
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Experience Agent - $16.50/hr + $500 SIGN ON BONUS
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Guest Experience team as an Agent atWild Dunes Resort in Isle of Palms, just outside of Charleston, SC. Not only will you be part of a remarkable property, but you'll be a part of a company that was recognized as one of Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription,Dental,and Vision Insurance after 30 Days of Employment
- Paid time off and holiday pay - Full Time & Part Time colleagues eligible
- Paid Family Bonding Timeand Adoption Assistance
- 401K with company match
- Coolest colleague dining facility in the Charleston Region
The Guest Experience Agent is responsible the first point of contact for guests and is responsible for creating an excellent first impression at the Welcome Center. They are responsible for guest registration, room assignments and key control responsibilities. They will also answer phones and dispatch guest requests to other departments as needed . Previous hospitality experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
Qualifications Working Conditions:
- Enforce Community guidelines and distribute passes to guests.
- Answer internal and external phone calls and handle the call with a pleasant attitude.
- Follow Wild Dunes guest registration, check out, and billing procedures
- Handle guest requests/issues via phone and online texting service and ensure they are satisfied
- Provides general resort information for guests such as room types, guest amenities, hours of operation, daily events/gatherings on property or community activities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to live the Hyatt Values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity & Fun
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat);
- Must be able to walk, climb into and out of and operate a vehicle frequently, with occasional stair climbing.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to repetitively lift, push, pull & carry up to 15 lbs., frequently up to 25 lbs. and occasionally up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to perform repetitive hand & arm movements, pushing and pulling and simple grasping frequently; squeezing, overhead reaching & fine manipulation occasionally.