Front of House
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Service Officer - Front Office / Communications
- Luxury Hotel
- Excellent development & Career opportunities.
- Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world's premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches. Positions Available - GSOFront Office
You will be there to ensure all guests are welcomed and farewelled ensuring their arrival and departure experience is seamless while being fluent with Park Hyatt standards and the World of Hyatt Program. You will need to be able to work 7 days rotational shifts. You will handle all guest, enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily. As a Hospitality business and per NZ government guidelines you will be required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to be eligible to apply for this role. Positions Available -GSO Communication Centre
You will handle all guest andinternal customerequiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily. You will ensure that arrival and departure experience is seamless whilst being fluent with Park Hyatt standards and World of Hyatt Program.As a Hospitality business and per NZ government guidelines you will also be required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to be eligible to apply for this role. What we need from you:
Qualifications What we will provide you:
- Available to work shift work
- Well developed Communication and Customer Relations Skills.
- Well developed Computer Skills particularly MS Office, email and Hotel Property Management system (preferably OPERA).
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs
- University Degree/Diploma in Hospitality or Tourism Management is desired.
- Minimum 1-year work experience in a customer service hotel environment
- Must have legal working rights in New Zealand for a minimum 1year period.
- Fully Laundered Uniforms
- Complimentary/Discounted Staff Meals(Overnight Shift)
- Complimentary Car Park (Overnight Shift)
- Discounted on F&B outlets
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- 12Complimentary Nights at Hyatt Hotels worldwide!
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com
This role is perfect for someone looking to take the next step up in their career or are looking for a fresh change and challenge.
If you believe this is you, then apply now.