Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Incline Village, United States
Job Role :
Guest Services Associate
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Guest Services Host (Valet/Bell) - $15/hour + Benefits and Tips!!!!
A Tranquil Waterfront Resort on Lake Tahoe - Experience Lake Tahoe from our scenic waterfront resort, nestled perfectly into the Sierra Nevada mountains.
Our guests spend their days exploring the area's winding trails, relaxing at the on-site spa, and dining at our award-winning restaurants before retreating to one of our spacious rooms, upscale suites, or private waterfront cottages. We care for people so they can be their best.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Guest Services Host is often the first person to greet our guests upon arrival, and the last person to bid them a safe journey as they depart the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe. This individual is very important in creating a lasting and positive memory for our guests, and often the first impression of the resort. The Guest Services Host partners with the resort's Rooms division to align the arrival and departure experience for guests with Hyatt's purpose of caring for others so they can be their best. The Guest Services Host's primary focus involved providing a consistent level of service to guests across the front, entry, Guest Services Desk, and guest room entry and exit.
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Greet guests as they exit and enter the Resort lobby
- Escort guests to their rooms, transporting luggage and personal items to and from the guest rooms efficiently
- Ensure guests are comfortable with their accommodations and are familiar with room and resort offerings and features
- Provide resort information and local recommendations
- Assist guests who wish to valet their cars, as well as retrieve previous valeted cars upon guest's request ent.
What You Will Love About Us
- Must have the desire to meet and exceed expectations in a fast paced environmnet
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight consistently throughout shift
- Ability to walk and stand throughout majority of shift
- Must have scheduling flexibility to work any shift as needed, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Comfortable with parking a variety of vehicles including manual and automatic transmissions
- Must have valid driver's license
- Come join our amazing location in Incline Village, NV in the Lake Tahoe Area
- Discount hotel stays for colleagues, friends and family
- Wellness & Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary meals during work hours
- Hyatt Perks which include thousands of national and local partners for various discounts
"Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose"
Who We Are
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance eligibility after 30 days of employment.
- 401(k) Retirement plan & Hyatt stock purchase plan.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness and tuition reimbursement up to $1000
- At Hyatt, we believe in the power of belonging and cultivating a culture of care where our colleague's become family. Since 1957, our colleagues and our guests have served as the heart of our business and made Hyatt one of the best hospitality brands in the world, with more than 1,500 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in 70 countries across six continents.
- We turn trips into journeys, encounters into experiences and jobs into careers. As we continue to grow-we never lose sight of what's most important: People.
How We Care for Our People
- We are in a time of extraordinary transformation. Passion for personal travel combined with the explosive growth of global business has underpinned our growth for years. Hyatt is at the epicenter of the evolution of travel-and we are looking for passionate change makers to be a part of our journey. At the heart of Hyatt is our shared belief that hospitality is more than just a job-it's a career for people that care.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose - we care for people so they can be their best. We believe this focus on our colleagues is the key to our success and we've earned a place on Fortune's prestigious "100 Best Companies to Work For®" for the last nine years.
- We're proud to offer exceptional corporate benefits which include:
- Annual allotment of free hotel stays at Hyatt hotels globally- Depending on position
- Flexible work schedule and location - Depending on position
- Work-life benefits including wellbeing initiatives such as a complimentary Headspace subscription, free use of on-site fitness center, and free lift tickets (subject to availability)
- A global family assistance policy with paid time off following the birth or adoption of a child as well as financial assistance for adoption
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match
- Our success is underpinned by our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture and we are committed to diversity across the board-from who we hire and develop, organizations we support, and who we buy from and work with.
- Being part of Hyatt means always having space to be you. Our global teams are a mosaic of cultures, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities and identities. We constantly strive to reflect the world we care for with teams that achieve and grow together. To learn more about our commitments to DE&I, please visit the Why Hyatt section of the Hyatt career page.
Research shows that women, people of color and others who belong to historically - excluded groups tend to apply to jobs, only if they met all of the job qualifications. Unsure if you check every box, but feeling inspired to enhance your career? Apply. We'd love to consider your unique experiences and how you could make Hyatt even better.
Our Vales: Empathy Integrity Respect Inclusion Experimentation Wellbeing
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. R C R S SO GI NI D V