Green Bay, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Hotel Maintenance - Benefits include Medical, Free Room Nights, Paid Vacation, and MANY MORE - FT
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Engineering team as a Hotel Maintenance Engineerat Hyatt Regency Green Bay located in Green Bay, WI. Not only will you be part of a rock-star team, but you'll get to be a part of a company that has earned a spot on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For 9 consecutive years!
We offer excellent benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family room rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurance after 30 days
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, sick days, new child leave, and personal day
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace, and many more
A General Maintenance will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms, meeting space, and front of the house areas. Guest room and public area entry-level preventative maintenance are included. A General Maintenance Engineer will also perform some repairs on mechanical, electrical, kitchen, and laundry equipment, requiring some skills and experience in these areas, as well as good communication skills. COVID-19 Safety:
Hyatt Regency Green Bay follows all COVID-19 CDC and Brown County Health Department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.Qualifications
- A minimum of one year building maintenance experience is preferred, with hotel experience preferred.
- Good customer skills are also required.
- Ability to critical think through situations required.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.