Job Role :
Assistant Executive Housekeeper
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeper/Room Attendant _ Part Time
find your place at park hyatt toronto: Be a part of something bigger. Make a difference in the lives of those around you. Love where you work. Join a family that values respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity and fun. At Hyatt, diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of our purpose, to care for people, so they can be their best.
Be part of the team bringing in a new era of a Toronto legacy hotel. Recently renovated with striking architecture, art and bespoke culinary experiences, Park Hyatt Toronto offers sophisticated, approachable luxury with distinct character highlighting our Yorkville location.
WHAT ARE THE ADDITIONAL BENEFITS of WORKING AT THE park hyatt toronto?
SUMMARY About the Role- Room Attendant
- Complimentary meal during shift
- Complimentary hotel nights and discounts at Hyatt properties around the world
- Extended Health and Dental medical benefits for you and your dependents 30 days after joining
- Tuition reimbursement program
Room attendants are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the rooms in accordance with hotel policies and procedures. Attendants must provide professional service and be meticulous in their work. If you are dynamic individual learning to love and with a knack for details, this job is for you! Some of the responsibilities include:
- Clean all assigned guestrooms to standard
- Take ownership of guests' privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service
- Consistently offer a welcoming, friendly and warm service to external and internal guests.
- Provide intuitive service, engaging with external and internal guests and anticipating their needs
- Foster positive cross-departmental relationships to create a seamless experience
- Supporting company and hotel policies and procedures including the health and safety, and voice of guest initiatives
- Clean and sanitize all assigned guestrooms and public spaces including dusting, making beds, soiled linen/garbage removal from rooms, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning and disinfecting, cleaning furniture, inside window cleaning, replenishing rooms with supplies
- Follow detailed cleaning standards in both stayover and vacant rooms
- Consistently update and record all cleaned rooms
- Report any maintenance needs required in guest rooms, service areas and public spaces
- Communicate any specific guest requests or concerns with a Housekeeping leader
- Participate in deep cleaning of rooms as required
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
- Working safely to prevent injury
- Performs other related duties and follows hotel standards as assigned/applicable.
Your team and working environment:
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Previous housekeeping experience as an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings, and holidays
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in Canada. This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-lbs
- Constant walking & standing
- Frequent lifting, crouching/bending/stooping/kneeling
- Occasional ascending or descending stairs and ramps;pushing and pulling
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity