San Diego, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Attendant / Houseperson (Full-Time)
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel. This person must respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments. Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms. Performs any combination of the following tasks to maintain guestrooms, working areas, and the hotel premises in general in a clean and orderly manner.
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom and carpet shampoo machine.
- Cleans rooms, hallways and restrooms.
- Washes walls and ceiling moves furniture's and turn mattress.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floor.
- Dustsand polishes metalwork.
- Collects soiled linen for laundering.
- Received linen supplies from floor shoots.
- Removes trash collected by room attendants.
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift to collect trash, soiled linen.
- Pickup clean linen and refill thestock of linen on each floor closet.
- Deliver towels, cribs, cots and other items to the guest rooms on requests.
- Perform duties of room attendant when necessary.
- Sort linen, stock room attendant closets.
- Refill the par stock of guest amenities and supplies on each floor pantry.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Report missing / found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the housekeeping supervisors.
- Respond at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other colleagues.
- Take up any tasks assigned by the supervisors as and when needed.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you. Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for colleagues, which may include:
Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment/ COVID-19 safety procedures:
- Complimentary or Discounted hotel room nights
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
- Vacation, sick, new child leave
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance, discounted prescriptions
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
At Hyatt, our colleagues and guest safety and wellbeing is our priority. In order to protect our colleagues and guests, we have implemented safety procedures for each department.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations as applicable
- Daily Wellness Checks
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Ability to stand for long periods and walk long distances.
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred
- Flexibility to work any days of the week, including weekends and holidays
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness and adhere to COVID recommendations