Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Attendant
Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for a Housekeeping Attendant!
What does the ROLE entail?
- A team player with a good portion of personality;
- Someone with a hands-on and pro-active mentality, who has an eye for detail;
- A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges;
- Cleaning, dusting, washing, scrubbing, sweeping, brushing: nothing is too crazy for you;
- The to-go-to person that assists in making the guests' stay a personalized and memorable one.
What's in it for YOU?
- Cleaning, dusting, polishing and vacuuming guest rooms as assigned, replacing required supplies and ensuring hotel's established standards of cleanliness are met;
- Changing linens, making beds, and leaving the bathroom sparkling;
- Acknowledging and greeting guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile;
- Ensuring carts are stocked with cleaning and room supplies;
- Completing daily section report as instructed by supervisor;
- Completing assignment sheets;
- Providing assistance to co-workers and guests as needed;
- Notifying supervisor of guest complaints, comments, maintenance issues or lost-and-found items;
- Performing other necessary duties upon request.
- A great place to work in lovely Amsterdam East;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year;
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Other work perks e.g. training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and social activities;
- An entry to Hyatt, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.Qualifications Your EXPERIENCE:
- You have some experience working in Housekeeping;
- You have good language and communication skills in English and (preferably) in Dutch;
- You do not hold back from your responsibilities.
- You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
are looking for?
If the answer is YES
, please apply now!