Hotels & Resorts
Isle of Palms, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Inspector - $16/hr
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Housekeeping team as an Inspector atWild Dunes Resort in Isle of Palms, just outside of Charleston, SC. Not only will you be part of a remarkable property, but you'll be a part of a company that was recognized as one of Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription,Dental,and Vision Insurance after 30 Days of Employment
- Paid time off and holiday pay - Full Time & Part Time colleagues eligible
- Paid Family Bonding Timeand Adoption Assistance
- 401K with company match
- Coolest colleague dining facility in the Charleston Region
This position requires the ability to inspect rooms after they are cleaned by the Housekeeper. This candidate should have previous Housekeeping experience as they have to be able to inspect the quality and cleanliness are up to the Hyatt standards. This candidate must be energetic, detailed and meticulous in following Hyatt cleanliness standards and have great interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
This position works closely with the Housekeepers, Housekeeping Supervisors, and Front Desk. They will be the liaison between Housekeeping and Front Desk for the communication of releasing rooms to the front desk for arrival and preparation of resort guest, owners, and VIP's.Qualifications Working Conditions:
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat);
- Must be able to walk, climb into and out of and operate a vehicle frequently, with occasional stair climbing.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to repetitively lift, push, pull & carry up to 15 lbs., frequently up to 25 lbs. and occasionally up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to twist, bend and squat frequently;kneel or crawl occasionally; infrequently climb a ladder