Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Housekeeping Management Trainee (from June/July 2022)
Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
We are looking for a Management Trainee in Housekeeping!
'Do you like to care for people so they can be their best?!'
YES, because you want:
What's in it for YOU? General Perks:
- to be in an environment where there is confidence, energy and cleverness;
- to be that organizational centipede that everyone trusts;
- to be responsible for the daily operations, group arrivals and VIP rooms;
- to obtain full understanding of all areas of Housekeeping operations: rooms, public areas, laundry, housemen, minibar, deep cleaning projects, uniforms, stock control and purchasing;
- to work in a team of great people;
- to seek for opportunities and creative solutions that enhance efficiency and effectiveness;
- to know all the ins and outs regarding Housekeeping administration, including scheduling, dry cleaning registration for accounting, linen stock control and purchasing;
- to work closely with other departments, providing all guests with what matters to them most;
- An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets;
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
"Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose"
- To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to "Headspace App" for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
- Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
- Hotel gym access
"Careers at Hyatt don't have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee's individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice"
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues; from e-learning to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
"Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all"
Qualifications So, if YOU are...
- An International team of over 15 different nationalities
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & [email protected]), workshops and classroom trainings
- currently enrolled in a Hospitality or Tourism related degree;
- available for fivemonths or longer;
- very communicative in English (and, ideally, also in Dutch);
- detail-oriented, approachable, and not afraid to make decisions;
- hands-on, pro-active and enthusiastic;
- always seeking for opportunities and creative solutions;
- legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or enrolled in a Dutch Institution (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications);
- and motivated to get started!
Then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE
are what YOU
are looking for!