Industry : Other Industry
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Kohala Coast, United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 31 May 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ9891
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-06
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Housekeeping team as a Houseperson/Utility Personat Destination Residences Kona-Kohala located in Waimea, Hawaii. Not only will you be part of a rock-star team, but you'll get to be part of a company that ranked 16 th on Fortune's 2021 100 Best Companies to Work For, 36 th among 500 companies on Forbes' 2022 America's Best Large Employers, and one of Forbes' 2022 Halo 100!
Destination Residences Hawaii is a premier vacation rental property management company with prestigious resorts on Maui, Kauai and the Island of Hawaii: defined by people with genuine purpose, pride and sense of place. In 2019, we joined the Hyatt family. Hyatt is a global hospitality company with 20 premier brands and more than 900 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in 65 countries across six continents.
We offer excellent benefits:
• Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates at Hyatt Properties around the world. ( The best in the Industry )
• Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K with company match
• Start earning and utilizing PTO (Paid Time Off) from your first day of work
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
The Houseperson / Utility Personis responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous hotel cleaning experience is NOT required.
• Takes pride in a great job done
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
• Able to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
• Able to walk and stand throughout duration of shift
COVID-19 Safety: Hyatt Hotels and Destination Residences Hawaii follows all COVID-19 CDC and US Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.