Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For HR Coordinator
Five-star Hyatt Regency Amsterdam, brings botany & sustainability to life with an award-winning living interior, botanical inspired guestrooms, a passion for discovering our up and coming East neighborhood and a buzzing Indonesian Restaurant, Mama Makan.
Are you ready?
Because we are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to join the team!
What does the ROLE entail?
- A fun and personable colleague who loves to make everyone's day better;
- A caring personality, who is looking forward to embody our values and has a passion for people;
- A proactive multi tasker with great communication skills and an eye for detail;
- A team player who can collaborate with others but also perform well when alone;
- An analytical mind who can stay organized and ensure deadlines are met and things are in order!
What's in it for YOU? General Perks:
- Being the first point of contact for employees, handling all HR operational questions and requests;
- Executing tasks regarding on-, through-, and off-boarding, employee health, and welfare plans;
- Keeping PeopleSoft up to date by processing personnel mutations;
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation;
- Assisting with payroll, following up on employee cases and performance issues, keeping Manning and Forecast up to date, processing personnel changes, and preparing the HR Month End figures;
- Sending out contract alerts to managers in consultation with the HR Assistant Manager;
- Conducting contract employment appointments and exit interviews (for entry level);
- Participating in the recruitment process for new-hires, orienting new employees to the organization;
- Facilitating HR presentations during the Welcome To Regency Training for new-hires;
- Checking the HR Trainee in following up on the HR shared mailbox;
- Attending morning meetings in absence of Human Resources Assistant Manager.
- An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
- 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets;
- A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
- Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
- Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
- 25 Vacation days
"Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best - and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose"
- To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to "Headspace App" for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
- Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
- Hotel gym access
"Careers at Hyatt don't have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee's individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice"
- International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
- Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
- A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues; from e-learning to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
"Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all"
Qualifications Your EXPERIENCE:
- An International team of over 15 different nationalities
- Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & [email protected]), workshops and classroom trainings
- Minimum 1 year experience in an HR Trainee or Coordinator role, preferably within Hospitality;
- Knowledgeable of professional HR practices in the Netherlands, Dutch Labor Law, etc;
- Great Microsoft Office skills (some say you Excel at it!);
- Experience with payroll (preferably ADP), and understand staffing levels and working hours;
- Able to understand contracts, onboard new comers and clarify any HR related queries;
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both oral as written;
- Organized, a fast learner and never miss a deadline;
- A people person, loving staff parties and initiatives just as much as your admin work;
- Legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
are looking for?
If the answer is YES
, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE
are what YOU
are looking for to [email protected]