Job Role :
Human Resources Administrator
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Human Resources Coordinator (Full-Time)
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of empathy and human connection. We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as unique individuals, to enable us to design and deliver personal experiences . With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, HYATT, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara and The Unbound Collection by Hyatt.
A wonderful and unique opportunity is now available to join the Grand Hyatt Melbourne Human Resources team in the role of Human Resources Coordinator. Operating in a high-volume, fast-paced environment, we have the privilege every day to interact with many associates of diverse backgrounds and positions. We treat our associates as our guests; this is brought to life by living each day by Hyatt's values and embodying the true sense of hospitality.
What we are looking for?
- Assisting with the efficient running of the Human Resources department in line with our purpose- We Care for People so Theycan be Their Best
- Provide key administration support including filing, data entry and system adjustments
- To provide an energised experience to our colleagues as the Concierge of Human Resources
- Support in the delivery ofHyatt learning and development modules including the Hotel's Orientation
- Have a love for people! We are looking for someone with a sincere passion for working with others and creating a difference in our workplace
- Have a passion for being organized - this role requires significant multi-tasking as well as ensuring our record keeping is accurate and always up-to date
- Demonstrate an ability to 'think outside the square' - this role is made up of a combination of core administration responsibilities as well as assisting the HR Team in delivering memorable moments for our colleagues and so a creative streak would be a strength
- You must have ongoing working rights for Australia - temporary visa entrants and non-visa holders will not be considered for this position.
At Grand Hyatt Melbourne, we embody our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun,Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity,
at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset - YOU!Benefits
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
How to Apply?
- Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (after 1 year of service)
- Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
- Fully laundered uniforms
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
Please click the Apply Now button. Part of your application requires you to include a personalised cover letter letting us know "why you're passionate about joining our team and the Grand Hyatt Melbourne family".