Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Engineering
Location : New Orleans, United States
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 25 Jan 2023
Job Role : AC Technician
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ37408
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2023-03-01
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Engineeringteam as a HVAC Mechanic at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans.Not only will you be part of a rock-start team, but you'll get to be part of a company that earned the 16th spot on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021 and named one of New Orleans Best Places to work 9 years running!
This position is responsible for all of the oversight, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the HVAC system for a 1200 room, 200,000 sq ft. of meeting space hotel. This person performs repairs and preventative maintenance on heating, ventilation, air conditioning and other mechanical equipment. They are tasked with accruately troublshooting and diagnosing problems with the HVAC, communicating needs to leadership for product ordering, cleaning/repairs/replacements of units.This position requires a minimum 2 years HVAC experience or equivalent trade school training.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant server jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our excellent benefits include:
• Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
• Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K with company match
• Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, new child leave and personal day
• Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon, Headspace and many more
COVID-19 Safety: Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and US] Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• 2 years experience in HVAC
• HVAC certification a plus
• Takes pride in a great job done
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
• Able to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
• Able to walk and stand throughout duration of shift
• Flexible availability as needed, including all shifts, weekends, and holidays