Intermediate Line Cook (Full-Time) - Benefits Include Medical, Free Room Nights, Paid Vacation, Free Employee Meals, and MANY MORE
Savannah, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Intermediate Line Cook (Full-Time) - Benefits Include Medical, Free Room Nights, Paid Vacation, Free Employee Meals, and MANY MORE
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
A line cookrequires good communication and culinary skills. The desired cook candidate will have hotel cooking experience and a culinary degree. Aline cook should have a professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures. This individual will work single stations in the kitchen and require some supervision and training.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards.Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Family Bonding Time
- $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary and Discounted Hyatt Hotel Room Nights
- Free Meals in our Colleague Dining Room
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Support for Your Personal Wellbeing (Complimentary Headspace Subscription and Employee Assistance Program)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the core of our Purpose - to care for people so they can be their best - and we must be deeply involved in actions that fight racial injustice and inequality. Learn more about how Change Starts Here .
- Refined verbal communication skills
- 2 years of previous line experience preferred
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred
- Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills
- Able to work single station in the kitchen
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time