IT and Computers
Stowe, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For IT Service Desk Associate
At Spruce Peak we have something special. As the premier Vermont mountain community, we are surrounded by the natural beauty of the Green Mountains. The Lodge and Club are slopeside at Stowe Resort; gorgeous for year-round adventures, escapes, destination weddings, and more. We take pride in our teamwork, high standards, and diversity. It's fitting that we are located at the pinnacle of Vermont!
We are seeking a Service Desk Associate to join our team! The Service Desk Associate is the first point of contact for staff, owners and guests seeking technology help. As a Service Desk Associate, you will:
- Provide level-1 technology support: troubleshooting hardware, software, performing installations and upgrades in-person, via phone and with remote tools.
- Use ServiceNow, Office365 tools and internal processes to triage and escalate tickets to the appropriate resource, record technical issues, and contribute to departmental knowledgebase.
- Create and decommission user accounts and process access requests
- Assist with deploying and refreshing computers for Spruce Peak colleagues
- Participate in recurring operational tasks, projects, and department initiatives by working independently to complete assigned tasks
The successful candidate will be detail-oriented,have a professional demeanor andexcellent communication skills, and work with minimal supervision. Weekend work and work outside of conventional 9-5 business hours may be required as needed.
In addition to competitive pay and health benefits, Spruce Peak employees enjoy a host of great benefits, including ski passes, fitness memberships, and free or discounted stays at Hyatt hotels worldwide. Settle into a long-term groove with us or explore endless career opportunities with Hyatt. Proud diversity advocates and EOE. Qualifications
Minimum 6 months experience in customer service, technology support or related work experience.