Job Description For Kitchen Staff | Cook 1 (Full-Time) $1500 BONUS!
Ready to start a new adventure! Explore a career with us, it could really pay off! Our Hiring Bonus offers:
Apply today to let the fun begin!!
- An extra $500 on your first check!
- An extra $1000 after successful completion of 60 days with your new team!
A luxury California resort in an idyllic mountain setting, Resort at Squaw Creek rests at the base of Squaw Valley, which is the site of the 1960 Winter Olympics, and is just minutes from North Lake Tahoe.
Our AAA Four-Diamond resort offers ski-in/ski-out access to Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows. Squaw Creek's dramatic lobby, with its floor-to-ceiling windows, overlooks a cascading waterfall and the breathtaking Sierra Nevada Mountains. 405 luxurious resort rooms and suites , complete with resort-style kitchenettes, fireplaces and LED flat-screen TVs, comfort guests with a "mountain meets modern" ambiance at our resort in Squaw Creek.
Creating memorable dining experiences at the Resort at Squaw Creek begins behind the scenes. Our Culinary Team is committed to safe, efficient operations and exceptional cuisine. Your passion for managing food preparation will inspire your team to create truly spectacular food. Join an engaging, fast-paced and professional kitchen environment! We take pride in our profession and enjoy providing guests with meaningful and tasty experiences. Our culinary department maintains high standards in food quality, communication, sanitation and always demonstrates teamwork.
The Entry Level Cook is a culinary position that requires basic culinary skills or related cooking experience and good communication skills. This is typically a production position that requires total supervision and training.
Due to COVID-19 Cleanliness protocols, this role may calls for new duties to ensure safety and cleanliness of frequent touch points and all colleagues must adhere to our COVID-19 prevention plan, includes wearing mask, temperature check and cleaning/disinfecting areas outside department.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready forthis challenge, then we are ready for you.Qualifications
Why work at Resort at Squaw Creek?
- Fair communication skills
- Minimal experience necessary
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Capable of performing repetitious duties
- Flexibility to work a varying schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- This position requires US Work Authirization
- 50% discounted meals at property food service areas
- 12 Free Room Nights at any Hyatt Globally
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Discount Ski Pass
- Complimentary Golf
- Enjoy vending meal set-up in our colleague dining hall
Our Vales: Respect Integrity Empathy Humility Creativity Fun
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.