Industry : Other Industry
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Level : Management
Posted : 18 Jul 2022
Job Role : Hostess
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ81867
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-12
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Here in Hyatt House Kuala Lumpur, we CARE for the safety and wellbeing of our guests and aim to create a memorable experience for our guests and colleagues!
We are looking for competent and highly disciplined individual who is able to ensure the safety and security of the hotel is secured. We want an individual who has passion and commitment towards safety and security regulations, hazard and threats management, while also demonstrating strong and firm leadership skills to ensure the security team has impenetrable barriers. More so than ever, we are now looking for individuals who have a positive attitude, who are ready to face challenges and who want to work hard to develop their careers with Hyatt- recognized as one of the best hotel companies to work for!
What we offer:
• Fun and exciting work environment
• Intensive training in area of specialization with customized personal learning plan
• Coaching and mentoring
• Exposure to various multitasking tasks
• Opportunity to participate in various leadership programs
• Participation in Hyatt's programs and initiatives
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
• Possess a Degree or Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management or any related fields
• Minimum two to three years' work experience as Assistant Security Manager in a hotel or similar large establishments, preferable prerequisite is experience in the Hotel industry
• A good working knowledge of English Language/ Proficiency in local language may be required
• A critical leader with utmost attention to details
• Ability to communicate proactively with team members and guests
• Comprehensive knowledge on the safety and security standards
• Values teamwork and able to motivate team members to achieve goals
Please note: only those candidates with ongoing working rights for Malaysia will be considered; this includes citizenship and permanent residency
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces.
Apply now to join our diverse and multitalented family of go-getters!