Seattle, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Maintenance | Mid-Level Engineer 3 - $1000 Signing Bonus! ($27.25/hr + Benefits Includes $91/month for Medical after 30 Days!)
Join us for an incredible opportunity to be a part of our Engineering Team as an Engineer 3. The Mid-Level Engineer (Engineer 3) will support " A Seattle Collection ", a multi-property cluster comprised of Grand Hyatt Seattle, Hyatt at Olive 8 and Hyatt Regency Seattle.
The Mid-LevelEngineer (Engineer 3) will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms, meeting space, and front/back of house areas. Candidates should have (3) years of maintenance experience or more, preferably in a hospitality setting. The Mid-Level Engineer should work well on a team and independently, with strong trouble shooting skills related to electricity, plumbing, and other areas of general maintenance.
Benefits & Perks:
As a colleague, we have you covered with awesome benefits and perks! Some of those include:
- Medical insurance for you and your dependents for less than $95 per month
- Dental Insurance
- Free Uniforms and Cleaning of your Uniform
- Paid Vacation, sick leave and 2 float days
- Paid Family Bonding Time
- Adoption Assistance
- Discounted parking
- Discounted Rooms at any participating Hyatt location starting on your first day of employment
- Up to 12 complimentary rooms at any participating Hyatt location after 1 year of service
- Free colleague meals during shift
When applying for a position working at a Hyatt hotel, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleagues who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 800 properties worldwide.
Hedreen Hotel Employer LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.Qualifications
- Open scheduling availability including evenings, weekends, overnight and holidays
- Previous hotel maintenance experience preferred
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be a team player but able to work independently as well
- Able to multitask and prioritize assignments.