Seattle, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Maintenance | Utility Technician [Engineer 2] - $1000 Signing Bonus! ($30.50/hr + Benefits Includes $91/month for Medical after 30 Days!) \t
Join us for an incredible opportunity to be a part of our Engineering Team as an Utility Technician (Maintenance Engineer 2) . The Utility Technician (Maintenance Engineer 2) will support " A Seattle Collection ", a multi-property cluster comprised of Grand Hyatt Seattle, Hyatt at Olive 8 and Hyatt Regency Seattle.
General maintenance repairs to hotel and trouble calls. Public area and guest room preventative maintenance. Basic troubleshooting skills required (electricity, plumbing, etc.)
Benefits & Perks:
As a colleague, we have you covered with awesome benefits and perks! Some of those include:
- Medical insurance for you and your dependents for less than $95 per month
- Dental Insurance
- Free Uniforms and Cleaning of your Uniform
- Paid Vacation, sick leave and 2 float days
- Paid Family Bonding Time
- Adoption Assistance
- Discounted parking
- Discounted Rooms at any participating Hyatt location starting on your first day of employment
- Up to 12 complimentary rooms at any participating Hyatt location after 1 year of service
- Free colleague meals during shift
When applying for a position working at a Hyatt hotel, you are pursuing an opportunity to join a culture built on caring and attentive colleagues who have a passion for providing efficient service and creating meaningful experiences. Our values are the guiding principles for our success, giving us the opportunity to open over 800 properties worldwide.
Hedreen Hotel Employer LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.Qualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must have great communication skills and superior computer skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays