Industry : Other Industry
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Chengdu, China
Level : Management
Posted : 30 May 2022
Job Role : Asst. Marketing Manager
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ76858
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-12
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
1. To establish an annual and fully integrated communications programme with measurable objectives, strategies and action steps, and monitor progress on a monthly basis.
2. To assist in the preparation, utilisation and update of an Annual Marketing Plan, broken down as necessary by division and/or department.
3. To measure, interpret, prioritise and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing communications activities through an ROI analysis and adjust as necessary.
4. To develop and maintain active contacts with the press and key media people, and evaluate all media solicitations and exposures.
5. To monitor all current attitudes and public statements concerning the hotel in foreign and local media.
6. To maximise targeted publicity and coverage of the hotel's positioning, promotional programmes, corporate image building and other relevant activities.
7. To assess advertising needs and opportunities for the hotel and obtain initial approval of local media campaign proposals from the Director of Marketing Communications.
8. To ensure all hotel advertising and collateral (local Food and Beverage, Spa, recruitment, etc.) are of consistent high standards, and that they comply with Hyatt brand standards.
9. To closely work with Revenue Manager / Analyst to maximise use of relevant data including customer profile, behaviour, and yield for the planning and evaluation of marketing communications.
10. To identify and work with targeted partners such as luxury brands, credit card companies, banks, airlines, charitable organizations, etc. to support the marketing objectives.
11. To closely work together with other departments to assess and support their internal and external communications needs .
12. To establish and maintain a press clipping library as well as a photo library for the hotel .
13.To continuously update press kits.
14.To develop good community contacts among government, businesses, associations, etc. and represent the hotel at public functions. To support ad-hoc events and or projects in the community.
15. To maintain a perpetual analysis of competitor's marketing and communication activities in the local and international markets.
16.To assist the Director of Marketing Communications by maintaining accurate records of up to date marketing expenditures, future commitments and remaining budget for the year.
17. To serve as the Webmaster for hotel's Webpage and Internet related exposure and advertising, maximise online business, and ensure all information is up-to-date.
18. To be aware of community, business, political and social factors that may affect the hotel's financial performance.
19. To ensure other Marketing Communications associates work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of "We work through Teams".
1.Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management.
2.Minimum 2 years work experience as Director of Marketing, or Director of Sales in larger operation.
3.Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
4.Excellent proficiency in spoken & written English.