Food and Beverage Service
Frisco, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Market Attendant (Barista) - $500 HIRING BONUS
Hyatt Regency Frisco is conveniently located 25 minutes north of Dallas with 303 guestrooms and 27,500 square feet of event space.The 18-story new-build hotel is situated in the heart of Frisco, TX at the Stonebriar Centre. Just steps from Dr. Pepper Stadium, FC Dallas / Toyota Stadium, Frisco Discovery Center, many entertainment choices and dining options.
Market team members are responsible for submittingguest menu selectionsand presentingthese food and beverage preferences.This individualwill prepare food and beverages inaccordance with menu standards and will handle payments. This is a full-time position that requires flexibile availaibility. *This position will recieve $500 after successfully completing 90 days of employment*
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Provide a welcoming and clean environment for guests
- The right person will gainmenu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilationof cuisine anddrinkofferings.
- Greet participants as they walk into market andrestaurant
- Create a positive experience for all guest and exceed expectations when possible
- Effectively promote, take and deliver food and beverage and alcoholic beverage in asafe,accident-freemanner.
- Accurately and efficiently take and place all food orders with the kitchen, accordingtostandardprocedures.
- Check foodto ascertain that appearance, temperature, and portions are correct anddeliverfood in a timelymanner.
- Follow Hyatt Standards in market service
- Obtain food &beverage orders from participants using POSsystem
- Adhere to all safety and health companyrequirements
- Ensure opening,ongoing, and closing side work iscomplete
- Proper useof cooking machines such asturbochefandpress
- Passionateabout coffee and tea serviceand willing to learn newtrends
- Willing to support in other areas such as poolandrestaurant/bar
- Enjoy free meals in our colleague cafeteria for every shift worked
- Free parking on-site
- Discounted & Complimentary hotel room nights
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time colleagues)
- Flexible Spending Account (Full-Time colleagues)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- PTO earned based on hours worked (Full-Time & Part-Time)
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect Integrity Humility Empathy Creativity Fun
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityQualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about25 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays and AM/PM