Sales and Marketing-PR
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Asst. Marketing Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Marketing Communications Manager
A luxury lifestyle hotel is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager.
Andaz Capital Gate Abu Dhabi, located in the iconic, Guinness World Record-Breaking leaning tower of Abu Dhabi, is looking for a passionate and creative Marketing Communications Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maximizing the hotel's positive exposure in local, national, and international markets by developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating the hotel's marketing communications strategy including public relations, advertising, digital marketing, and partnerships.
Some key elements of the role:
- Designing and implementing a fully-integrated annual marketing communications plan
- Measuring, interpreting priorities, and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing communications activities through an ROI analysis and adjusting as necessary
- Developing and maintaining active contacts with the press, key media people, and social media influencers and evaluating all media and influencer solicitations and exposures
- Acting as the brand guardian and ensuring the Andaz brand story is carried throughout the hotel and that all hotel branding and collateral comply with brand standards
- Ensuring adequate targeted publicity and coverage of the hotel's positioning, promotional programs, corporate image building, and other activities
- Assessing advertising needs and opportunities for the hotel and implementing a suitable advertising plan
- Managing the hotels' social media presence and working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to implement the hotel's digital marketing and social media strategy
- Offering a creative and innovative approach to marketing campaigns and activities
Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management. Minimum 2 years of work experience as Marketing Manager in larger operations. Good problem-solving, administrative, and interpersonal skills are a must.