Finance and Accounts
Olympic Valley/United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Audit - Front Desk *** Bonus $1000!!! ***
Ready to start a new adventure! Explore a career with us, it could really pay off! Our Hiring Bonus offers:
Apply today to let the fun begin!!
- An extra $500 on your first check!
- An extra $500after successful completion of 90 days with your new team!
a resort in an idyllic mountain setting, Resort at Squaw Creek rests at the base of Squaw Valley, which is the site of the 1960 Winter Olympics, and is just minutes from North Lake Tahoe.
Our AAA Four-Diamond resort offers ski-in/ski-out access to Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows. Squaw Creek's dramatic lobby, with its floor-to-ceiling windows, overlooks a cascading waterfall and the breathtaking Sierra Nevada Mountains. 405 luxurious resort rooms and suites , complete with resort-style kitchenettes, fireplaces and LED flat-screen TVs, comfort guests with a "mountain meets modern" ambiance at our resort in Squaw Creek.
Night Auditis primarily responsible for handling all guest interactions and going above and beyond to exceed guest requests.S/heoften provides the first point of contact for guests and is responsible for creating an excellent first impression.
The Night Auditshall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Resort at Squaw Creek Culture as well as promoting Resort at Squaw Creek as both the Destination and Employer of Choice!
Essential Job Functions:
Check in/Check out
- Offers warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests
- Register guests upon arrival in accordance with AAA 4 Diamond Standards
- Promote and sell special hotel programs and upgrades when appropriate.
- Thoroughly complete all guest transactions
- Arranges bell service for guests
- Goes above and beyond to exceed guest expectations to create a memorable guest experience
- Completes daily check list and tasks
- Performs Night Audit
- Maintains accurate records of room availability
- Maintains house bank
- Must help keep front desk and all Colleague areas clean
- Attend all monthly departmental and resort required meetings
- Maintains discretion and security for the resort and our guests
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons)
- Reports all safety incidents to on-duty supervisor.
- Assists with guest issues
- Acts with responsibility towards all company property, supplies and equipment.
- Maintains a professional attitude and appearance per Resort at Squaw Creek dress code standards
- Promotes Resort at Squaw Creek outlets first over any other off-site outlet.
- Provide professional communication via telephone, e-mail and written form
- Communicates with all departments regarding any special needs a guest may have
- Communicates all pertinent information to the Front Office Leadership Team
- Provides general resort information for guests.
- Knowledge of daily events and gatherings on property
- General knowledge of surrounding area
Due to COVID-19 cleanliness protocols, this role now calls for new duties to endure safety and cleanliness of frequent touch points and all colleagues must adhere to our COVID-19 prevention plan, which includes wearing a mask, temperature check and cleaning/disinfecting areas outside department.Qualifications
Experience & Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- At least one year customer service experience in a high volume setting preferred
- Experience in a Four-Diamond quality organization preferred
- Knowledge in property management systems is a highly desirable
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Will be required to provide a negative COVID test result within one week of start date
- Must have excellent phone etiquette
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
- Must be highly detailed orientated
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent listening skills
- Must possesses excellent communication skills
- Must be professional in appearance and demeanor
- Must always ensure a teamwork environment
- Effective conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends and holidays
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the guests and Colleagues
- Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner
- Must have a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
Why work at Resort at Squaw Creek?
- Must be able to stand on feet throughout the shift, with intermittent periods of walking
- Must be able to occasionally lift, carry, push & pull up to 50 lbs with assistance
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently, and squeezing & overhead reaching occasionally.
- Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis
- While primarily an indoor job, must be able to walk outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, heat)
- Must be able to climb stairs occasionally, both indoors and outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, heat).
- Must wear a mask at all times unless in a designated no mask zone
- 50% discounted meals at property food service areas
- 12 Free Room Nights at any Hyatt Globally
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Discount Ski Pass
- Complimentary Golf
- Enjoy vending meal set-up in our colleague dining hall
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our Vales: Respect Integrity Empathy Humility Creativity Fun