Finance and Accounts
Isle of Palms, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Auditor - $18/hr
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Front Office team as a Night Auditor atWild Dunes Resort in Isle of Palms, just outside of Charleston, SC. Not only will you be part of a remarkable property, but you'll be a part of a company that was recognized as one of Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription,Dental,and Vision Insurance after 30 Days of Employment
- Paid time off and holiday pay - Full Time & Part Time colleagues eligible
- Paid Family Bonding Timeand Adoption Assistance
- 401K with company match
- Coolest colleague dining facility in the Charleston Region
The Night Auditor is responsible for managing front desk activities overnight at the resort and completing the night audit.Previous experience is preferred, but is not required.
Rate of Pay: $18 DOE Qualifications Working Conditions:
- Performs Night Audit - runs nightly reports and resets the system
- Manage front desk activity and handling guest check-ins and check-outs
- Preparing guest welcome packets and VIP reports
- Prepares daily internal communications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will likely include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to live the Hyatt Values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity & Fun
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to twist, bend and squat frequently;kneel or crawl occasionally; infrequently climb a ladder
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently.
Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and Charleston County Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests. All colleagues are required to wear masks indoors regardless of vaccination status. Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.