Finance and Accounts
Boston, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Auditor ($26/hr) - $1000 Sign On Bonus
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Front Office team as a Night Auditor at the Hyatt Regency Boston, located in the heart of Downtown Boston! Not only will you be part of a remarkable property, but you'll be a part of a company that was recognized as one of Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022 (9 consecutive years)!
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription,Dental,and Vision Insurance after 30 Days of Employment
- Paid Time Off- Full Time & Part Time colleagues eligible
- Paid Family Bonding Timeand Adoption Assistance
- 401K with company match
- Daily Complimentary Meals in the Colleague Dining Facility.
The Night Auditor is responsible for managing front desk activities overnight at the hotel and completing the night audit.Previous experience is preferred but is not required.
- Performs Night Audit - runs nightly reports and resets the system
- Manage front desk activity and handle guest check-ins and check-outs
- Preparing guest welcome packets and VIP reports
- Prepares daily internal communications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will likely include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to live the Hyatt Values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity & Fun
Sign-on bonus will be paid as follows: $250 after completion of 30 days, $250 after completion of 90 days, and $500 after 180 days of employment.Qualifications Working Conditions:
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat);
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to twist, bend and squat frequently;kneel or crawl occasionally; infrequently climb a ladder
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently.