Industry : Other Industry
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Canberra, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 05 Aug 2022
Job Role : Night Auditor
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ60568
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-10
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
About Park Hyatt Canberra
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world's premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
This is your chance to work with exclusive clientele at a luxuriousheritageproperty like no other. As a valued member of the team you will enjoy:
• Complimentary employee meals
• Training and development opportunities
• Laundered uniforms
• Complimentary and discount accommodation atHyatt properties worldwide
About the Role
Night Auditors serve a critical role by providing direct guest support throughout the hospitality experience by accurately processing and tracking transactions and other reportable items . Night Auditors must be adept and creative problem solvers, delivering above-average resolutions to guests' challenges. The primary responsibility of a Night Auditor is to deliver and exceed guest expectations, execute brand service standards, resolve challenges, ensure accuracy and consistency in reporting, and maintain excellent communication with guests, peers, and supervisors.
The Night Auditor is responsible for the oversight of specific night audit duties as well as oversees the front office during the overnight shift.
Some of the responsibilites include:
• Maintain the Daily Log Book.
• Report "Lost and Found" items.
• Delives the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
• Provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
• Be familiar with the hotel's products and services and policies.
• Handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintain positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Complete the night audit in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Must be able to work overnight.
• At least 1 year of experience as night auditor preferred .
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced, luxury environment.
• Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time.
• Maintains a positive attitude and takes initiative to get the job done.
• Committedto producing quality work.
• Supportiveteam player.
• Ability to work over night shifts
• Eager to learn and to share knowledge and skills.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply throughwww.hyatt.jobs