Front of House
London, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Manager
Salary Breakdown: £31,000 + Hotel Service Charge (Expected to be a minimum of £400per month)
Joining Bonus (£250 when you join and £250 afterprobation period)
Just some of the benefits you will enjoy as Night Manager at Great Scotland Yard Hotel, part of Hyatt Hotels
What you will do as Night Manager at Great Scotland Yard Hotel
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- And lots, lots more!
About Great Scotland Yard Hotel - The Unbound Collection
- Be responsible for all Front Office functions during the overnight shift including the preparation and disposition of all night audit work.
- Be a great team leader and bring a sense of fun and optimism to your role, helping to maintain the positive atmosphere that exists across our teams.
- Be creative and think outside the box. We are a small team at night and sometimes we need to juggle a lot of balls!
- Review the arrival lists to ensure the smooth operations for the next day.
Being part of Great Scotland Yard Hotel also means joining the Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries, also recognised as aUK Great Place to Work Company
Few addresses are richer in history and anecdote than our hotel; a few steps away from Covent Garden and around the corner from Trafalgar Square, Great Scotland Yard Hotel is one of the most iconic addresses in London!
Our guests enjoy a wide variety of food and beverage offerings including quirky cocktails and local craft beers in the 40 Elephants Bar, evening drinks at our Whisky Bar, Sibin, and can indulge in an Afternoon Tea with a twist in The Parlour. Next steps:
Apply today for this Night Manager role and start your journey with Great Scotland Yard Hotel!