Front of House
London, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Manager
Night Manager Salary: £32,000 + Hotel Service Charge / 4 ON 4 OFF shift pattern
We are delighted to be advertising for a Night Manager at Hyatt's newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening Autumn 2022 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Night Manager role include
Benefits of the Night Manager role include
- Performs Head of Department duties connected to all Night and Front Office operations, and making crucial decisions
- Ensures guests' needs are met beyond expectation, and takes full responsibility for Health, Safety, Security, Licensing & Fire procedures
- Be responsible for all Front Office functions during the overnight shift including the preparation and disposition of all night audit work
- Oversee preparation of daily summary reports.
- Plays a hands-on role leading the Night team by example and taking opportunities to motivate, train and inspire the Front of House team members
- Be available to work 4 days on, 4 days off, on a 12-hour shift basis (from 8am to 8pm)
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like theNight Manager
role for you then please apply today!