Front of House
London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Night Reservations Agent
Night Reservations Agent
Night Reservations Agent Salary:£25,100 per annum + Service Charge
Just some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Night Reservation Agentat Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill:
What you will do as Night Reservation Agentat Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
- Free meals on duty at our colleague restaurant
- 12 free hotel nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- And lots, lots more!
The Night Reservations Agent is accountable for providing guests with all service and assistance connected with arrival to and departure from the hotel.
About Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
- To answer phone and email queries
- Liaising with our guests through Zingle, our SMS/WhatsApp application
- To Answers all incoming phone calls and assists guests
- Assisting guest's during their stay and handling guest complaints
- Maximising revenue opportunities through up selling
- Providing all required information about the Hotel, available services and facilities.
- Ensure to be aware of all operating systems such as Avaya, Opera, Hotsos and Reserve
Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London's West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes and Afternoon Tea at The Montagu and snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace.
Next Steps: Apply today for this Night Reservation Agent role and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels!(*conditions apply)