Hong Kong, China
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Operational Services - Rooms Product Adoption Lead
The Operational Service - Rooms (OSR) team is the advocate for our hotels to ensure that technology does not hinder our colleagues from providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to our guests. In this role, the individual will be the representative for Hyatt Corporate Office to identify process improvement areas, internal and external training opportunities that will result in meaningful engagement with our hotels, vendors, and Corporate Office Teams. This colleague will be responsible for the oversight of business-related and projects adoption activities for systems - Hyatt Mobile application, Opera, HotSOS, Colleague Advantage, Zingle, Sertifi, Payment applications. The colleague will be working in a Hyatt Ticket System allowing constant communication with hotels and Hub colleagues making strategic decisions and performing evaluations of historic business practices to ensure adoption is still being executed at the property level.
- Ensure hotels adopt best business practices related to the use of Property Management Systems, Guest Services, and other Hyatt Core applications through Hyatt's ticket system.
- Recommend training of Hyatt's business practices in relation to Rooms systems, and brand standards
- Liaise with the Hyatt Colleagues on-site and off-site for successful installation of the Property Systems.
- Evaluate new and historic business practices to ensure they are still being recommended for hotels to follow.
- Support of colleagues during project development, beta testing, and immediately after new system installation.
- Ability to study and review system configuration and adoption from a remote standpoint leading to hotel system and operational guidance.
- Leading a hotel management team through a system and hotel transitions
- Ability to conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of software releases
- Ability to establish and foster relationships with vendors to achieve proper system resolutions
- Ability to travel, conduct training and configuration based on hotel and company standards
- Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt's core values (included in all job descriptions).
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all-encompassing.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary (included in all job descriptions).
• 4+ years experience in two operational areas at a Hyatt hotel: Guest Reception, Housekeeping, Guest Services, Reservations, Recreation
• Department Head experience
• Experience in conducting classroom training and preparing training documentation
• Experience with Hyatt PMS, POS or Guest Service Systems
• Bachelor's degree
Computer Skills Needed to Perform this Job
• Competency with Microsoft Applications, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
• Opera- PMS
• CA - Colleague Advantage
Additional Comments and Requirements
• This position has global travel required
• Colleagues are also encouraged to visit Hyatt properties regularly to maintain updated business practices along with on-the-job coaching. Typically two visit per year.