Job Description For Operations Coordinator-$1,000 INCENTIVE!
- $250 on first check!
- $250 After 90 days!
- $500 After 6 months!
Work at Encinita's hottest new resort, Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas! A defining and iconic beachfront resort located in North County, San Diego, Alila Marea is just 28 miles north of San Diego International Airport. The vibe here is refreshingly unpretentious, artsy and chill, and a place where the local residents take a balanced, holistic approach to the good life.
True to Alila's pillars of conscious travel, VAGA Restaurant & Bar offers a menu of modern creations that celebrates the finest local and sustainably sourced ingredients, including the incredible bounty of the ocean that hugs our shores.
We are looking for colleagues who can quickly perpetuate a culture that embraces great design and superlative service. We seek unique individuals who have a passion for exceptional hotel service that is both intuitive and personal, and who best express that belief in an atmosphere of spontaneity and authenticity. At Alila Hotels, a Hyatt Hotels brand, we believe our guests select our luxury resort because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful, surprisingly different experiences
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our guest stay, while focusing on the surprisingly different. This person should demonstrate a desire to provide unprecedented levels of personalized hospitality and bespoke journeys. This role will assist in Rooms Division operations, where needed, while ensuring our guests needs and wants are handled with the highest level of care.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Pre-arrival communications to all guests (via text message and email) and ensuring proper room blocks and internal communication about any specific needs
- Monthly reconciliation of invoices for transportation and hotel experiences
- Take lead on special projects and events to enhance our guest experience
- Follow up with guest concerns and issues, during and after stays
- Collaborate hotel wide and celebrate special occasions with our guests
- Take ownership of local event & group bookings to ensure all requirements are met from a rooms division point-of-view. Ensure group bills are accurately billed and released in a timely manner.
- Prepare VIP arrival report, acting as the key liaison between divisions
- Update guest profiles with preferences to maintain guest likes and dislikes in order to customize future stays
Join our team and enjoy bountiful benefits:
Complimentary on-site parking!
Discounted Hyatt Hotel rooms and complimentary Hyatt Hotel rooms after a year of service!
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance after only 30 days!
401k with generous company match after one year!
Vacation time and sick time available after 90 days!
Great work environment!
Enjoy incredible ocean views!
Highly competitive pay!Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of Front Desk/Guest Services Experience
- Excellent verbal, written and speaking skills
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker who is willing to take risks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite projects, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams.
- Experience with the following systems: Opera, Reserve, Sertifi, HotSOS, ServiceNow, Oracle, Canva, Sharepoint and Birchstreet
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.