Industry : Other Industry
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Costa Rica, Costa Rica
Level : Management
Posted : 04 Aug 2022
Job Role : Asst. Restaurant Manager
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ84077
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-04
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
*Supports and Manages the Hotel Outlets while working closely with the F&B Managerand other hotel departments.
*Responsible for short and long term planning of all Outlets, potentially including the Restaurant , pool and beach, In Room Dining.
* Ensure effective hiring, training, development, promotion and continuous reinforcement
* Lead and coach the team towards achieving exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction results
* Full understanding of Associate engagement
* Develop and implement creative strategies for revenue enhancement and cost containment.
Full Time Management Position that requires full flexibility, ability to work weekends and holidays and a varied schedule.
Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality or restaurant management.
* A true desire to understand and anticipate the needs of others in a fast paced environment
* Refined verbal and written communication skills
* Must be proficient in general computer knowledge, including a working knowledge of point of sale systems
* Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized
* Candidates should possess proven leadership skills
* Candidates should possess strong food and beverage knowledge. Beverage knowledge should include wine, spirits and beer.
* Hotel experience and a thorough understanding of restaurant service
*Minimum 2 years work experience as Outlet Manager.
* Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, effective communicator, and effective in providing exceptional customer service