Job Description For Point of Sale (POS) Product Deployment Lead
The Opportunity Hyatt Hotels Corporation seeks a self-motivated business analyst to join our Foos & Beverage and Spa Operations Product. You will be collaborating closely with the broader Global Hotel Operational Services Teams, and internal stakeholders within Global Operations, where you'll be instrumental in continuing to make Hyatt a leading hospitality company. Who We Are
Hyatt is proud to have a culture of care where coworkers become friends and family. Since 1957, our employees and our guests have served as the heart of our business and made Hyatt one of the best hospitality brands in the world, with more than 130,000 colleagues across more than 70 countries. As we continue to grow - we never lose sight of what's most important: People. Why Now?
We are in a time of extraordinary transformation.Passion for personal travel combined with the explosive growth of the global business has underpinned our growth for years. Hyatt is at the epicenter of the evolution of travel - and we are looking for passionate changemakers to be a part of our journey. When you join Hyatt, you will join a world of possibility. How We Care for Our People
Well-being is the ultimate realization of our purpose - we care for people so they can be their best. We believe this focus on employees is the key to our success and we've earned a place on Fortune's prestigious "100 Best Companies to Work For®" for the last eight years, ranking No. 16 in 2021.
We're proud to offer exceptional Corporate benefits which include:
- Annual allotment of free hotel stays at Hyatt hotels globally
- Flexible work schedule and location
- Work-life benefits include wellbeing initiatives such as a complimentary Headspace subscription and a discount at the on-site fitness center
- A global family assistance policy with paid time off following the birth or adoption of a child as well as financial assistance for adoption
- Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Our success is underpinned by our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture. We are committed to diverse hiring, supporting our communities, and supplier diversity. Being part of Hyatt means always having space to be you. Our global teams are a mosaic of cultures, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, and identities. We constantly strive to reflect the world we care for with teams that achieve and grow together. To learn more about our commitments to DE&I click here . Who You Are
As our ideal candidate, you understand the power and purpose of our Culture of Care and embody our core values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity, and Fun. You enjoy working with a close fun team, are results-driven, and want a variety of opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
The Operational Service - Food & Beverage / Spa team is the advocate for our hotels to ensure that technology does not hinder our colleagues from providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to our guests. As the Product Deployment Lead for Operational Services, the colleague will be responsible for helping manage the implementation of property applications, identify process improvement areas, and deploy solutions to complement the core application, create internal and external training opportunities that will result in meaningful engagement with our hotels, vendors and Corporate Office Teams. In addition to project management responsibilities, this individual will also contribute to business analysis and change management activities, requirements, expected benefits definition, and results from the analysis.
- Ability to communicate to hotel-level leadership and lead them through the deployment journey
- Expertise to conduct webinars with hotels to communicate operational/technical changes that are being implemented at the hotel
- Perform POS system updates and configuration to successfully implement deliverables
- Create customized schedules and hold preparation calls with hotel leaders before systems implementation
- Collaborate with vendors to identify requirements used to successfully implement and deploy projects
- Monitor testing efforts and projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, manage issue resolution process and take corrective action as necessary
- Manage project documentation on shared sites
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority initiatives in a fast-paced highly operational environment
- Train and educate colleagues on how to use the application to improve hotel performance
Experience Required: 4+ years of experience in hospitality management, Food & Beverage, Spa Operations, Guest Services, Reservations, or Recreation. With experience with hotel application usage and business impact.
- Experience with Simphony, Infrasys, Book4Time, Reservation Assistant, Table Management Solutions, Mobile Ordering, Payment Applications, and Reintegrations related to 3 rd party systems and tools
- Experience in conducting classroom training and preparing training documentation
- Experience in developing and executing a well-defined approach to problem-solving
- Strong process management experience
- Solid understanding of Food & Beverage / Spa Systems, ability to troubleshoot and problem solve and implement Food & Beverage / Spa operational systems
- Adaptable and intellectual ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-moving, and customer-focused environment.
While not a traveling job, this role could require travel globally to champion the support of our hotel operations.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all-encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.