Sales and Marketing-PR
Chicago, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Programming Operations Manager + Marketer
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our winningteam as a Programming Operations Manager + Marketeratthe Chicago Athletic Association located in downtown Chicago ... Not only will you be part of a rock-star team, but you'll get to be part of a company that earned a spoton Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022!
We Offer ExcellentBenefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription,Dentaland Vision Insurancein 30-days
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation, sick days, new child leave and personal day
- Paid Time Off, Personal Days and Holidays
- Paid Family Bonding Timeand Adoption Assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free colleague meals during shift
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T,Verizon, Headspace and many more
Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and Cook County Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests. Hyattis an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select the Chicago Athletic Association because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The programming team at the Chicago Athletic Association hosts public social, impact and community-based events on and off-site throughout the year and is a cultural institution in Chicago. The Director of Programming seeks an energized, highly organized, creative and passionate manager who is excited to bring ideas to the table and then bring them to life. Works in lockstep with the Director of Programming and closely with the Banquet team, overall Restaurant + Bars division and overall Hotel operations. The Programming Operations Manager + Marketer
is responsible for supporting all Programming events and partnerships at Chicago Athletic Association, including contributing to idea generation, execution of events and general oversight of operations. Oversees day-to-day programming needs and basic administrative tasks such as event detailing, accounting and budgeting. As it relates to Marketing goals, this role will assist the hotel Marketing team with PR/Press/Outreach, measuring analytics, KPIs, assisting with basic design projects and supporting the events website. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Assist in the ideation of abalanced programming events calendar to include a variety of cultural touchpoints in music, art, lifestyle, culinary, athletics and more
- Assist in overarching event operations including team development, maximizing guest satisfaction and driving profitability
- Research potential event collaborators, partners, and hosts
- Host events as needed
- Schedule and assist team with preparation, execution and break-down of events and exhibits as scheduled, both on and off-site
- Assist in the physical execution for all programs and special events including installation, set-up and breakdown as needed
- Coordinate logistics across various operating departments within the property
- Serve as oversight and secondary point-of-contact in support of Operations team for event hosts and program coordinators during event preparation, execution and conclusion
- Seek and react to opportunities that enhance programming events
- Partner with Chicago Athletic Association and company Marketing/PR teams to ensure all Programming events are announced and published in all applicable mediums to maximize exposure, attendance and profitability (as applicable)
- Manages event marketing KPIs, analytics and other statistics to grow our audience
- Supports social, press, email and promotion collateral needs for events and exhibits
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-years experience planning and executing events. Experience in cultural and community-focused events preferred.
- Experience in Event Marketing. Demonstrates an understanding of KPIs.
- Proven track record of relationship and partnership building.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work with autonomy.
- Experience in copy writing and creative writing.
- Prior hotel or restaurant operations preferred.
- Experience with general computer functions required
- Basic understanding of WordPress preferred
- Experience with design software preferred
- Must be able to communicate professionally in English, both verbal and written
- Must be able to display an efficient level of diplomacy and tact in all service communication
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to access all areas of the hotel across varying terrain and building structures
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays as business dictates. Must be able to work extended hours on days of events as needed to ensure smooth execution and success.