Savannah, United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Public Areas Attendant - Benefits Include Medical, Free Room Nights, Paid Vacation, Free Employee Meals, and MANY MORE
The Public Areas Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel. This person will clean the lobby, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, offices, and other work areas. This person must have exceptional communication skills as well as superior guest service abilities. This position is fast paced with constant customer interaction and must be able to push and pull a moderate weight.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Family Bonding Time
- Adoption Assistance
- $1,000 per year for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary and Discounted Hyatt Hotel Room Nights
- Free Meals in our Colleague Dining Room
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Support for Your Personal Wellbeing (Complimentary Headspace Subscription, Employee Assistance Program, and more).
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the core of our Purpose - to care for people so they can be their best - and we must be deeply involved in actions that fight racial injustice and inequality. Learn more about how Change Starts Here .
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, nights, weekends and holidays