Industry : Other Industry
Department : Health and Safety
Location : Guangzhou, China
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 21 Nov 2022
Job Role : Guest Services Associate
Recruiter : Hyatt Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ38150
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-12-30
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
1.Evaluate voice and email interactions of frontline colleagues according to established standards. Provide meaningful and constructive feedback on these evaluation. Identify potential customer interaction issues and highlight areas of risks to our business.
2.Facilitate regular calibration meetings to discuss and explain feedback. Collaborate with Operations leaders to identify procedures or processes roadblocks that prevent our colleagues from delivering seamless experience for our guests and customers. Highlight areas of risks to our business and use these internal evaluations sessions to maintain consistency.
3.Help colleagues improve their performance with specific feedback and support. Partner with Training team to help map learning gaps and needs.
4.Provide coaching feedback to Team Managers, enabling them to provide timely coaching to colleagues. Flag any evaluation that requires immediate attention.
5.Maintain acceptable level of productivity in number of evaluations completed monthly.
6.Support creation of reports that reflect KPI performance on individual and team levels. Monitor trends on performance.
7.Support post new hire training with nesting or mock calls to improve on their readiness.
8.Demonstrate a commitment to company core values (included in all job descriptions).
1. 2-3 years experience in frontline role customer service role with strong knowledge and understanding of company reservation processes and procedures.
2. 1-2 years of experience in quality assurance role in contact centers.
3. Bachelor's Degree Statistics, Business, or other related field preferred.
4. Good Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills required.
5. Good written and oral communication skills, specific to customer facing interactions. Preferably bi-lingual. Writes clearly and concisely, presents information clearly and with confidence.
6. A self-motivated, proactive individual and good team player.
7. Proven ability to communicate effectively with multiple management units, adept at building relationships to negotiate, manage conflict and influence change. A good listener, and being open and honest to seek common ground.
8. Proven ability to coach and mentor individuals.
9. Ability to develop creative solutions and innovative ideas that can positively impact overall performance. Seek root cause of problems.
10. Audit facts from personal biases. Attention to details and accuracy.