Front of House
London, United Kingdom
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Receptionist
We are delighted to be advertising for a Receptionist at Hyatt's newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul's Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII's Bridewell Palace. Opening Autumn 2022 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Receptionist role include
Benefits of the Receptionist role include:
- Connecting with guests upon arrival delivering an efficient and prompt check in process, as well as connecting with guests through memorable goodbyes
- Ensuring that all guests have the appropriate credit facilities established, and handling cash transactions and billing
- Assisting with guest requests throughout their stay
- Make note of guest preferences in anticipation of their next stay at a Hyatt hotel
- Maximising revenue opportunities through up selling
- Providing extensive knowledge of the available Hotel services and facilities, as well as information and assistance regarding the surrounding areas of the Hotel
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like theReceptionist
role for you then please apply today!